Colors(colours) Video Slide lesson- What color is this? Lesson Title : Favorite Colors, Language structure : What's your favorite color? , Vocabulary: colors, blue, red, green etc. Note that Americans spell COLOUR without the letter "U" and FAVOURITE without the letter "U". This is a good chance to raise awareness about the spelling differences between British and American English. Our opinion is that no one is more correct than the other.
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
Video Lesson & Games
Quizzes for Young Learners
- Farm animal Quiz with pictures. Excellent self-grading quiz for vocabulary and spelling- (Using Flash)
- Animal Matching Quiz with pictures. A Matching quiz for vocabulary practice-(built with Flash)
- Classroom objects vocabulary quiz( self-grading flash quiz for esl kids
- Questions word gap filling exercise for kids(built with flash)
- Questions and answers matching exercise for young learners (flash quiz)
- Matching exercise using simple present tense questions and answers( flash self-grading quiz)
- Who, what, where, when question word gap fill exercise for kids(flash self-grading quiz)
- Verbs gap filling exercise- Fill in the blanks with simple verb choice ( self-grading flash quiz)
- Jobs and occupations matching quiz for English learners (Self-grading matching quiz-answer all questions
- Vegetable vocabulary matching quiz-(flash quiz- must answer all questions)
ESL Fun Interactive Games Teaching & Learning
- Grammar Games - Jeopardy, Hangman, Wheel Games, Snakes and Ladders and more>>>
- Vocabulary Games - memory games, maze games, Snakes and Ladders, Hangman and more>>>
- ESL Online Games Directory - Have Fun Teaching and Learning English with your Students
Free Printable ESL Board and Card Games
- Printable Board Games For ESL Classrooms
- Printable Card Games for the ESL Classrooms
- Make your own games with templates
Free Powerpoint Games For ESL Teaching
- ESL Powerpoint Jeopardy Games
- ESL Powerpoint Olympic Jeopardy Games
- ESL Powerpoint Taboo Games
- Make your own Powerpoint Games from our templates
Free MS WORD & PowerPoint Game Templates - Make your own games
Video Lessons by Unit & Level
Level 1 Course Video Tutorials
Level 2 Course Video Tutorials
Level 3 Course Video Tutorials
Recommended Extra Resources
Our ESL Websites - We endorse the contents of the following sites
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students